Schlachman, Belsky & Weiner, P.A., is committed to providing exceptional legal representation and client service. In practice since 1979, SBW Law has a particular focus on the needs of people who have been injured or who have lost loved ones due to another party's negligence or wrongdoing.
We understand how tough it is to be injured through no fault of your own. You are in pain. Your medical bills are piling up. You may not be able to work. You need someone who will take the time to answer all of your questions and guide you through the process of obtaining compensation from the responsible party.
You don't see this at many firms, but we make sure a lawyer is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so we can respond immediately when a new client contacts us. When you call us, after normal business hours, you will reach an answering service but we will respond to your call as soon as possible. Our attorneys pride themselves on it.
A Caring Team With a Diverse Legal Practice
Over the more than 38 years we have been practicing in Maryland, our firm has grown from a single office in the city with 8 attorneys to four offices: Baltimore, Upper Marlboro, Salisbury and Frederick with 17 attorneys and a sizable support staff. We serve clients throughout the state of Maryland in a variety of legal areas, including:
- Personal injury: Motor vehicle accidents, injuries from defective products, injuries to children and adults.
- Medical malpractice: Including errors by doctors, nurses, ER departments, hospitals, surgeons and during birth, as well as injuries caused by dangerous medical devices and nursing home neglect or abuse.
- Workers' compensation: Coverage for medical expenses, lost wages, rehabilitation, disability and death
- Public sector labor and employment law
- Representation of law enforcement officers in disciplinary and pension matters
- Civil litigation and civil defense
- Divorce and family law
- Wills and Estates
Whatever your legal issue, be assured that at SBW Law, we will focus our care, attention and resources on resolving it as favorably as possible. We will always put your best interests first, because we genuinely believe that serving you well will keep our firm strong.
Contact Us Now to Discuss Your Concerns
Call us toll free at 877-736-1845 toll free or fill out our email form to set up a consultation. We provide initial consultations free of charge in injury cases, and we handle injury cases on a contingent-fee arrangement. That means if we do not win your case, you do not owe us attorneys' fees. We look forward to working with you.