Over $200 Million In Verdicts & Settlements On Behalf Of Our Clients
Representing Public And Private Employees in All Aspects of Labor Law
The lawyers at Schlachman, Belsky, Weiner & Davey, P.A., undertake a wide range of employment law and administrative law matters.
Our firm has a long-standing focus on representing law enforcement personnel and corrections officers. We have successfully defended their interests for many years throughout Maryland. Our legal team includes several former police officers, so we have special insight into the unique factors these professionals face.
Contact SBWD today to discuss your case with our team of employment lawyers
Employment Law Issues
Our attorneys represent clients in matters involving:
- Employee discipline
- Wrongful termination
- Discrimination charges involving age, race, gender, disability and other protected classes
- Wage and hours violations and other Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) issues
- EEOC complaints
- Overtime and breaks
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) disputes
- Employment contract and agreement disputes over noncompete, nonsolicitation and nondisclosure agreements
- Labor grievances and disputes
- Whistleblower retaliation
Our litigators appear for clients at disciplinary hearings, in state and federal courts, and at contract negotiation sessions. Our lawyers are sensitive to the concerns of clients, whether plaintiff or defense. We seek to help employers minimize disruption to their workforce, and to ensure that employees are accorded all their rights under state and federal laws.
Get Help Protecting Your Rights
For more information about your rights as an employee, contact the Baltimore employment law lawyers at SBWD Law today. Call 855-865-6185 toll free or complete our online form.